- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to founders and upper management about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What You Can Expect
- This is an upper-level position that will take a key role in product direction. The position will be a hybrid position where you will be expected to spend at least half of your time in the office with key product team members and upper-level management.
- You will take an active, leading role in our product team, working closely with other engineers, and collaborating with our founders and our customer success team to spearhead the growth of the company and the product.
- We work with an Agile (Kanban, CI/CD) development environment.
- Being a startup, we move fast and sometimes break things in order to reach our goals. We practice agile development and we believe adaptability is key in our fast-paced environment. We expect everyone to take full ownership of their roles and the work they put out, while also contributing well to the team.
- We're a small and heavily-collaborative team, backed by laissez-faire investors, in an extremely fast-growing and attractive industry -- in other words, we have *a lot* of freedom... which means so will you! Buzzbassador is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition who loves fun teams and positions with a lot of impact potential.
- We are positioned to scale and we want you to be an integral part of that from the ground-up. We expect you to grow *with* us.
Our commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity
Buzzbassador is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We value hard work, the ability to work well with others, and people who have a positive attitude.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Please let them know!