Your Potential Impact
One of our biggest goals is to create a culture and environment where our team members can impact not only our company, but the industry and the world as a whole. Here are some ways you’ll be able to create a lasting impact:
- Help hundreds of businesses succeed in managing thousands of brand ambassadors/influencers
- Drive the improvement of our customer support ecosystem, including an online help article center, video tutorials, and more
- Contribute to the company’s growth with your knowledge, skills, and decision-making across the entire customer journey, taking an active role in the direction of the company alongside our founders
How To Know You’re A Good Fit
- You really enjoy talking to people, and always go the extra mile to be personable and kind with people you interact with
- You can keep your cool in situations where people may not be as patient as you are
- You take initiative to not only be reactive, but also proactive
- You have excellent communication skills, not only in writing but also over the phone, or even a video chat
- You strive for perfection, you check and double check your work, you value efficiency, and you are experienced with time optimization
What You Can Expect
- You will be working in our Starkville office alongside 3 team members, including 2 of the company's founders
- Being a startup, we move fast and are in a constantly-changing environment, where new features, new customers, and new strategies are implemented every single day. You will sometimes need to be a fast learner - but don't worry, we will be right beside you to help.
- We believe that the best growth is customer-led. We value customer satisfaction and user experience more than anything; it is the #1 key driver in our success. Because of this, our Customer Success team is key to the growth of our company and the growth of our users (businesses) around the world.
- We're a small and heavily-collaborative team, backed by laissez-faire investors, in an extremely fast-growing and attractive industry -- in other words, we have a lot of freedom... which means so will you! Buzzbassador is the perfect place for a candidate with an interest in startups who loves fun teams and great company culture.
- We are positioned to scale and we want you to be an integral part of that from the ground-up. We expect you to grow with us.
Our commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity
Buzzbassador is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We value hard work, the ability to work well with others, and people who have a positive attitude.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Please let them know!